||[Jun. 12th, 2006|12:24 pm]
Stolen from Miss Danielle...|
A) Bold the names of guys you'd definitely shag.
B) Possibly shag after a little persuasion, put in italics.
C) Leave alone the ones you don't know or wouldn't want to shag.
D) Strike the ones you wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.
E) ADD ONE OF YOUR OWN AT THE END.
1. Stephen Dorff This is kind of a guilty secret of mine, but I'd probably do Stephen Dorff just because of that part in that Britney Spear's video where she kind-of-kills herself and Stephen Dorff finds her and just leaps into the bathtub fully clothed to save her... I don't know, I just find that moment really hot.
3. Denzel Washington
Samuel L. Jackson
5. Hayden Christensen This one has been bold since the first moment I saw his picture in Time Magazine, when it was announced that he would play Anakin
6. Ian Somerhalder
James Van Der Beek If I knew the html to cross this one out three billion times, I would, because NOT IF I WERE THE LAST PERSON ON EARTH
8. Ashton Kutcher
9. Sean William Scott
10. The Rock
11. Brendan Fraser
12. Oded Fehr
13. John Hannah
14. Hugh Grant
15. Colin Firth But I'd probably call him Mr. Darcy the whole time
16. Liam Neeson
17. Daniel Day-Lewis
18. Leonardo Di Caprio Yes, he tends to get a little bloated from time to time, and he can make some unfortunate facial hair decisions. But come on: did you not see Titanic?
19. Billy Zane
Harry Connick Jr. He may be the newest Broadway sex symbol, but he makes my skin crawl! Ever since he was on Will and Grace I've felt an unexplainable repulsion towards this guy
21. Sean Astin I'd break my "no hobbits" rule for him
23. Karl Urban
24. Vin Diesel
25. Paul Walker Stupid? Probably. Hot? Definitely.
26. Joshua Jackson Oh, Pacey! But the truth is that if I shagged him and it turned into a relationship and we were deeply and happly in love, but then he decided to leave me for Katie Holmes (who had just escaped from Tom Cruise), I would wholeheartedly support both of them because nothing would make me happier than Pacey and Joey reunited
27. James Marsden
28. Shawn Ashmore
29. Hugh Jackman
30. Will Kemp
31. David Wenham
32. Viggo Mortensen He acts, he takes photographs, he writes poetry, he publishes books, he rides horses, he's gorgeous... you couldn't possibly want anything else.
Elijah Wood I think the entire cast of the Lord of the Rings is on here...
34. Tobey Maguire
35. James Franco And now we're into the Spiderman portion of this quiz... and I saw hell yes to the Fake James Dean
37. Harrison Ford Who else has been that hot in that many movies? I would like to be in the middle of a Han Solo, Indiana Jones, John Book sandwich... a sandwich with three pieces of bread, or something
38. Sean Connery
39. Shane West I saw A Walk To Remember twice for this man... he should shag me in gratitude
40. Stuart Townsend
41. Richard Roxburgh
42. Ewan McGregor And afterwards we'll sing all the songs from Moulin Rouge
43. Jonathan Rhys Meyers
44. Christian Bale I mean, duh.
45. Jared Leto He's so hot that I don't care that he's slept with every single stanky starlet in America
46. Colin Farrell This one I do kind of care that he's slept with every stank in the world, but in the end I'd probably fall prey to the charm and English accent
47. Ben Affleck It depends how bloated he was at the time
48. Josh Hartnett I've always had a soft spot for his monkey face...
Billy Bob Thornton Ewwww
51. Dennis Quaid He just has the best smile
52. Jake Gyllenhaal The more papparazi photos I see of him just walking around New York in a t shirt and shorts and a beard, the hotter I find him
53. Patrick Swayze Only Dirty Dancing Swayze, of course
54. Keanu Reeves
55. Gary Oldman
56. Tim Roth
58. Michael Madsen
59. Rick Yune
60. Pierce Brosnan He's always been my favorite bond
61. Robert Carlyle
62. Jonny Lee Miller
63. Jude Law He used to have the bold status, but the whole Nannygate happened, and his hair got all cross, and he wore all those weird skinny scarfs, so he was demoted
64. Matt Damon
65. Clive Owen
66. Ryan Phillippe But I'd feel guilty about possibly homewrecking his perfect blond family
67. Benicio Del Toro
68. Johnny Depp
69. Orlando Bloom
70. Sean Bean
Eric Bana He was on the cover of Men's Fitness or Muscles Monthly or one of those kinds of magazines, and he just looked so weird that from that point on, whenever I see him all I can think is "HEAD TOO SMALL FOR HIS BODY, EW"
72. Brad Pitt
73. George Clooney I feel that my thoughts on this can best be summed up by an excerpt from an interview with Steve Carell in Elle magazine:
Elle: If your life depended on sleeping with one man, who would it be?
SC: George Clooney's pretty dreamy.
Elle: Woul you get it over with quickly or make a night of it?
SC: I think I'd try to make a relationship out of it. I imagine once you've fallen for Clooney, there's no going back.
74. Mark Wahlberg
75. Jason Statham
76. Edward Norton A lot of people only know Edward Norton as that weird and creepy guy in all those movies, and then the guy who wasn't Brad Pitt in Fight Club. But if you've seen Keeping the Faith, then you'll be bolding this too
77. Ben Stiller
78. Vince Vaughn I would do it just to break Jennifer Aniston's spirit
79. Owen Wilson I hope that it's in an orgy with Ben Stiller and a bunch of midgets
80. Joaquin Phoenix
81. Russell Crowe
Billy Boyd I told you, no hobbits!
83. Paul Bettany
84. Heath Ledger
Mel Gibson He's just way too fanatical
86. Jason Isaacs
87. Alan Rickman
88. Kevin Costner I know, he's probably kind of creepy and he's not much of an actor... but I just have a thing for Kevin Costner, and I can't fight it
89. Christian Slater
90. Antonio Banderas
Tom Cruise No, I'm both too young to get married and too sane to get brainwashed
92. Ving Rhames
93. John Cusack I just watched Serendipity on TV, and a Sure Thing a few days ago, but even if he was only in Say Anything and nothing else ever again, I'd hold a special place in my heart for Cusack
94. John Malkovich
Charlie Sheen I'll pass on the dude with the porn addiction, thank you
96. Kiefer Sutherland No one can say no to that velvet sandpaper voice
97. Emilio Estevez
98. Rob Lowe
99. Matt Dillon Yes, especially since he hasn't aged since the Outsiders
100. Kevin Bacon
101. Adam Brody I don't care if he plays Seth Cohen in every role; I'd do Seth Cohen in a heartbeat
102. Andy Serkis
Alan Cumming Ew, no
104. Josh Groban
105. Sean Biggerstaff With a name like that, who could say no?
106. Zach Braff A lot of people don't like him, but I think the man who stayed on Scrubs for six seasons cannot possibly be a bad person
107. Harry Sinclair
108. Gerard Butler
109. Marton Csokas
110. Jeremy Sumpter
111. Sean Patrick Flanery
112. Cillian Murphy
113. Hugh Dancy
114. Ioan Gruffudd
115. Mads Mikkelsen
116. Enrique Murciano
117. Jamie Bamber
118. Craig Parker - What is with this section of people I either have never heard of or am completely unable to put a face to the name? Did this list go through a bunch of foreign girls at this point or what?
119. Dean Cain
120. James Marsters Yes, he's old now, and the character of Spike is partly responsible for the ruination of Buffy, but back in the day Spike was it, and that's the kind of thing a girl just doesn't forget
121. David Boreanaz Spike may have been it, but Angel was IT: the vampire with a soul to end all vampires with a soul. Plus, he looked good then and he looks good now!
James Spader No, especially since he keeps stealing Emmys from more deserving actors
Kevin Spacey I would rather die, plus I'd bet money he's gay
Jim Caviezel I'd prefer not to sleep with Jesus, thanks.
Josh Holloway I just can't get over the way his shoulders slope down at a 45 degree angle!
127. Will Smith
Matthew McConaughey I watched an interview of his with Barbra Walters and he offered to rub her feet and I swear to god I thought I was going to hurl. I don't care about his supposedly nice abs, I hate him
129. Patrick Wilson
130. Milo Ventimiglia Dean isn't on this list, but if he was I'd cross him out in a second. When Jess arrived on Gilmore Girls it was like a breath of fresh, angry, dark, short air
131. Jason Dohring Sure, he's a Scientologist, but Logan is such a great character that I'd violate my No Clams rule for him
132. Brandon Boyd
133. Tom Welling I'm not sure, because he's about 100% prettier than me, which usually doesn't work
134. Sean Maher
135. Tré Cool
136. Billie Joe Armstrong
137. Mike Dirnt
138. Adrienne Armstrong (Uh... this is a girl...)
139. Jason White
140. Matthew Fox
141. Peter Sarsgaard I love him and his indie movies and his indie queen girlfriend and the indie baby they're having
142. Derek Jeter
143. Travis Fimmel
144. Michael Vartan Vaughnn, fuck yes! And was anyone more perfect than he was in Never Been Kissed?
145. Rob Thomas
146. James Purefoy
147. Michael Rosenbaum He's way better than second string on Smallville and crossdressing movies. Bonus points for being hot bald!
148. Jensen Ackles He's so gorgeous that I find it kind of scary
149. William Fichtner
150. Ron Livingston Even without his cuteness in Office Space, I'd do him just for the way he unceremoniously dumped Carrie on Sex and the City
151. Joe Flanigan
152. David Hewlett
153. Dave Grohl
154. Conan O'Brien
155. Gale Harold
156. Stephen Colbert
157. Ryan Gostling "It wasn't over... it's still not over!"
158. Taye Diggs
159. Anderson Cooper I know that his sexuality is more than a little ambiguous, but he's so earnest that I'd do him anyway.